Wills, Estates & Succession Law
It is important that you leave a valid Will in place which disposes of all your property you are entitled to at the time of your death. If you do not leave a Will, intestacy arises and your estate will be governed by Succession Law.
We can assist you with:
- Drafting or renewing your Will, Power of Attorney or Appointments of Guardianship
- Acting for Executors or Beneficiaries of Wills and Estates
- Administering Estates such as applying for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration and making final distribution of assets to Beneficiaries
- Advising on applications to the Court for a Family Provision Orders in respect of the estate of a deceased person
- Advising and supporting families of a deceased person at Coronial Inquests and subsequent Civil Litigation Proceeding