Conveyancing & Property Law
The purchase or sale of property is often the most significant financial transaction we make in our lifetime. Therefore, it is important for you to get sound legal advice of the sales process before signing any contract. If you are looking to buy or sell your property, contact Messenger & Messenger for our competitive and affordable fixed-fee quote.
We are experienced in acting for first home buyers, Mum-and-Dad investors, Councils, companies, trusts and property developers in conveyancing transactions.
We can provide you with legal advice and conveyancing services on a range of matters including:
- Purchasing or selling your residential, commercial or rural properties
- Drafting and reviewing Retail and Commercial Leases
- Drafting, registering, changing or removing Caveats, Easements and Restrictions
- Discharging Mortgages
- Subdividing land
- Government Compulsory Land Acquisitions
- Applying or transferring Liquor and Gaming Licences
- Updating or transferring a Title
- Property disputes, including in respect of unauthorised uses, trespass and easements
- Advice and representation in disputes relating to unauthorised encroachments, trees and dividing fences.